Marketing that feels great and creates great.
I’m on a mission to empower writers, creative entrepreneurs, and small business owners to build authentic, nurturing, and sustainable marketing systems.
I work great with:
Modern marketing is exhausting
Mainstream marketing strategies and advice are exhausting and unsustainable for many creative entrepreneurs and small business owners. With a focus on generating continuous streams of content in order to attract and retain customers, it favors businesses with a marketing department and generous budgets.
When you’re a solopreneur or small business owner, you’re often the CMO in addition to everything else. Which means:
- You have limited support to execute your marketing vision and reach your business goals
- You have limited time to engage in marketing activities, even when you love marketing and creative work
- You have limited resources to develop and identify marketing systems and frameworks that work for you (instead of you working for them)
That’s where we can partner together
Grow your audience & community
Whether you’re new to marketing or a seasoned pro, attracting the right people to your business is essential. I can help support you with:
- Creating website content and wireframes to help the right people find you
- Developing email nurture strategies to turn cold contacts into loyal supporters
- Identifying media opportunities such as speaking events, press mentions, and guest appearances to reach new people and establish credibility
Launch a new book, service, or product
Start marketing your book, service, or product 3-6 months in advance to generate awareness and interest. I can help support you with:
- Launch day plans that include events and communications to share (and celebrate!) your new book, service, or product
- Identifying new audiences and engaging with them so they’re ready to support you at launch
- Developing target audiences and messaging points so you can communicate your product or service with confidence
Discover your marketing strategy
Want to make a big change in your marketing strategy but not sure where to start? I can help support you with:
- Creating a plan for stepping away from social media without losing your momentum
- Evaluating new platforms or vendors
- Auditing current marketing efforts against your business goals to understand what’s working and what you can step away from
How it works
Send me an email requesting a call and I’ll coordinate a meeting for us. Tell me about your business, marketing, challenges, and dreams. I’ll tell you about myself and answer any questions.
If we decide my services are a good fit, I’ll send you a proposal. This document will outline services provided, deliverables, timeline, and pricing.
Once you accept the proposal and sign the agreement documents, we spend a week kicking off your project! This could include setting up access, reviewing your brand guidelines, or learning the specifics of your business.
Let’s create great
Afterwards, the work (and fun!) begins. I’ll provide regular updates, reporting, and recommendations so you feel connected, confident, and great your marketing.
Ready to feel great about your marketing?
Book your discovery call today
Ginnye Lynn Cubel is a writer, marketer, and coffee enthusiast.
With over eight years of corporate and startup marketing experience, Ginnye helps writers, creative entrepreneurs, and small businesses power up their marketing with authentic, nurturing strategies. Her areas of expertise include content, email, and product marketing.
Her services are designed to offer marketing support, create sustainable systems, and center humans. She specifically divests from social media, lead generation, and paid search with the purpose of focusing on relationships instead of algorithms.